Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Support

This week has been a whirlwind of emotions of highs and lots of lows. The ups and downs have reminded me of why I love Dixie. SUPPORT! Man, St. George has such a rich history behind it. It was founded by our ancestors that pulled together as a community to help each other survive those rough times in life. There is still a spirit here in Dixie of great service and support throughout our community.  I feel so grateful for so many different groups that support me in all my endeavors. My neighbors, I have wonderful neighbors who are always willing to help. I feel like I'm still a newlywed learning the ropes and they are always there to teach me new tricks and recipes to feed my small family on a budget. I am grateful for my treatment team helping me continue staying healthy and making sure our precious baby is healthy.  Support groups that encourage me to keep fighting when life feels too overwhelming. Family, our roots are deep here in Dixie. I feel so blessed to be a part of the Dixie legacy. My family has been such an incredible support. I know everyone thinks they have the best family in the world But....I really do. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks to all who have given me so many reasons to be grateful to live here in Dixie.

1 comment: