Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The unexpected joys of being pregnant

Oh, the unexpected joys of being pregnant. On Saturday I  didn't have time to eat breakfast before a baptism so I just drank a really large glass of water. I had a stomach ache the whole time but i figured it was just because I hadn't eaten. Well..we started driving home (about two blocks),  I told Russ he better drive faster cause i was going to throw up. One block later I couldn't talk I just had to point to the side of the road. He pulled over and I leaned out the door and started throwing up. Here is where the unexpected joy of being pregnant...by bladder just opened up! haha every time i threw up i peed my pants. So here i am leaned over throwing up trying my hardest to not pee my pants but I just couldn't do it. I looked over at Russ and said "Russ, I'm sorry but I'm peeing in your car." Luckily Russ was able to run to his trunk grab a towel and slip it under me before it got on his seat. All Russ could see was a big spot on my dress getting darker and darker as i threw up. We will never forget the unexpected laughter we enjoyed due to being pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. hahah oh Lindsey, This story made me laugh! I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. How has your pregnancy been other than that?
    Miss you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally hear you and see you saying that to Russ and seeing him panic and run a 100 miles an hour to his trunk. So funny. I remember when I drank too much water being pregnant and I got sick too.

    ReplyDelete